Sleep Disorders affect an estimated 30-40 Million Americans. Are you one?
The airway must be opened to allow air to pass through the throat. A simple and effective Sleep Appliance often will accomplish this for you and give you a good nights sleep.
- Custom-made for a comfortable fit
- Custom-made to prevent any change in teeth position or mouth structures
- Adjustable-allowing for maximum comfort and effectiveness
Symptoms of Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Not feeling rested after a night's sleep.
- Feeling sleepy during the day
- Waking up with a headache
- Feeling depressed or anxious
Your partner may notice these symptoms
- You toss and turn
- You often snore loudly
- You stop breathing
- You gasp or choke